Search Engine Analytics
About the Analytics
For search engines to index your site, they use crawlers. A Web crawler, sometimes called a spider, is an Internet bot which systematically browses the World Wide Web, typically for the purpose of indexing.
From this listing, you can see which crawler browsed your site and which pages were checked. This can help you identify which pages will most probably be indexed by search engines.
Currently, we are tracking the following crawlers:
- Googlebot - The main Google crawler, which indexes the pages in your site
- Googlebot -Image - Responsible for the results in the Google Image searches. It tracks only the images
- Bingbot - The main Bing crawler, which indexes the pages and the images in your site
- YandexBot - The main Yandex crawler, which indexes the pages in your site
- YandexImages - The Yandex crawler, which indexes the images in your site
Enable/Disable the analytics
Clear the list of checked pages