User Interface: Transactions
Here is how the tab Transactions looks like:
All transactions processed by your Square extension are listed here. The table holds the following columns:
- Transaction ID: The Square transaction ID, which matches the one in your Square dashboard.
- Customer: The name of the OpenCart customer who performed the transaction.
- Order ID: The Order ID of the transaction. This is a link leading to the detailed order information.
- Type: The type of Square transaction:
- Authorized: The card transaction has been authorized but not yet captured.
- Captured: The card transaction was authorized and subsequently captured (i.e., completed).
- Voided: The card transaction was authorized and subsequently voided (i.e., canceled).
- Failed: The card transaction failed.
- Fully Refunded: A full refund was issued for this transaction and it has been processed.
- Fully Refunded (Refund Pending): A full refund was issued for this transaction, but it has not yet been processed.
- Partially Refunded: A partial refund was issued for this transaction and it has been processed.
- Partially Refunded (Refund Pending): A partial refund was issued for this transaction, but it has not yet been processed.
- Amount: The transaction amount.
- Refunds: The number of refunds that were applied to this transaction.
- IP: The IP address from which this transaction was made.
- Date Created: Date and time when transaction was made.
- Action: Quick action buttons for viewing more information, capturing, voiding and refunding transactions.
You can refund and void transactions using the buttons in the Transactions table as well as in the individual transaction view.