Uninstallation Instructions for OpenCart 2.x
Deleting the WordPress installation
This process describes how to delete your WordPress installation.
ImportantThis action cannot be reversed. It is highly recommended that you create a file and database backup just in case.
- Navigate to Extensions > Modules > OCWP > WordPress System
- Click the button Delete WordPress and confirm
- WordPress will be deleted and you will be automatically redirected to the OCWP WordPress installation page
NoteThis will delete your existing WordPress blog from your file system, and all WordPress-related tables from your database. To uninstall OCWP, read the next section in this chapter.
This process describes how to delete your OCWP and its corresponding modules from your system.
NoteThis will only delete your OCWP module from your system. Your WordPress blog will remain intact. If you wish to completely remove your WordPress blog as well, follow the steps in the previous section, titled “Deleting the WordPress installation”. After you do this, come back to this guide.
- Navigate to Extensions > Modules and click the Uninstall icon next to the OCWP module.
- Navigate to Extensions > Modifications and remove the modification OCWP Modifications. Click the Refresh button on the top right.
NoteAfter you follow the steps above, the OCWP files will remain in your system. If you wish to remove them as well, you should do this manually. You can see a list of the OCWP-related files by unzipping the OCWP installation files in a new directory.