User Interface: Transactions
Here is how the tab Transactions looks like:
All transactions processed by your Mastercard Payment Gateway Services extension are listed here. The table holds the following columns:
- Merchant ID: The Merchant ID with which this transaction has been made. Useful if you want to differentiate between test and non-test transactions.
- Order ID: The Order ID of the transaction. This is a link leading to the detailed order information.
- Type: The type of Mastercard transaction:
- AUTHORIZATION: Authorization transactions confirm that money can be withdrawn from the card. As an administrator you must manually capture the funds to collect your money.
- AUTHORIZATION_UPDATE: Authorization Update of a previous authorization.
- CAPTURE: Capture of authorized transactions.
- PAYMENT: Payment (Purchase). This is a direct purchase without going through the process Authorization - Capture.
- REFUND: Refund of captured funds.
- VOID_AUTHORIZATION: Voided authorization.
- VOID_CAPTURE: Voided capture.
- VOID_PAYMENT: Voided payment.
- VOID_REFUND: Voided refund.
- VERIFICATION: Verification of a previous authorization.
- REFUND_REQUEST: Refund request for a captured transaction.
- Amount: The amount of money in USD related to this transaction.
- Risk: The risk score associated to this transaction. 0 means there is no risk detected.
- IP: The IP address from which this transaction was made.
- Date Created: Date and time when transaction was made.
- Action: Link to view the transaction.
There is also a Refresh button at the top right allowing you to see the latest transactions.