Installation & Update Instructions for OpenCart 3.x
Before you begin We recommend you do a full backup of your OpenCart files and database, just in case.
Install using the OpenCart Extension Installer
- Unzip the downloaded ExcelPort .ZIP file into a new directory
- In your OpenCart admin panel go to Extensions > Extension Installer
- Upload the file excelport.ocmod.zip which is in the directory you created in step 1.
- Go to Extensions > Modules > ExcelPort and click the Install button
- Go to Extensions > Modifications and click the Refresh button on the top right
Congratulations! ExcelPort is now installed.
- Follow the installation instructions above
- Go to Extensions > Modules > ExcelPort > Edit and configure your settings
- Click Save on the top right
- Go to Dashboard and click on the gear icon at the top right. A popup with the title Developer Settings will show up. Click the yellow Refresh button for the Theme row. This will clean up the cache generated for your admin panel templates which will ensure you will be using the upgraded templates in ExcelPort.
That's it! ExcelPort is now updated.