Products in Bulk Mode: Sheet Recurring
Before you begin
- Using this sheet is optional. ExcelPort will work even if this sheet is missing, as long as you have a sheet for Products.
- If this sheet is missing ExcelPort will not alter existing product recurrings. On the other hand, if this sheet exists and has no rows, all product recurrings (for products listed in the sheet Products) will be deleted!
- All columns must be present in the order specified below.
- Do not change/translate the names of the columns.
- Allowed names for this sheet: Recurring
Here is a list of every column in the sheet Recurring.
To follow along, feel free to download an example file.
|Column Letter||Column Name||Extra Info||Allowed Values||Required|
|A||Product ID||The value here must correspond to column A from the Products sheet.||Integer number
|B||Recurring Profile||If the recurring profile does not already exist in your store, ExcelPort will not create it automatically.||A valid name of a Recurring Profile. See Meta sheet, column W for allowed values.||Yes|
|C||Customer Group||If the customer group does not already exist in your store, ExcelPort will not create it automatically.||A valid name of a Customer Group. See Meta sheet, column R for allowed values.||Yes|