Products in Bulk Mode: Sheet Image
Before you begin
- Using this sheet is optional. ExcelPort will work even if this sheet is missing, as long as you have a sheet for Products.
- If this sheet is missing ExcelPort will not alter existing product images. On the other hand, if this sheet exists and has no rows, all product images (for products listed in the sheet Products) will be deleted!
- All columns must be present in the order specified below.
- Do not change/translate the names of the columns.
- Allowed names for this sheet: Image
Here is a list of every column in the sheet Image.
To follow along, feel free to download an example file.
|Column Letter||Column Name||Extra Info||Allowed Values||Required|
|A||Product ID||The value here must correspond to column A from the Products sheet.||Integer number
|B||Additional Images||If your image file is placed in image/catalog/product/theimage.JPEG, insert catalog/product/theimage.JPEG (case-sensitive)||Image path, relative to your image/ directory. The field is case-sensitive.||Yes|
|C||Sort Order||Integer number