Products in Bulk Mode: Sheet Design
Before you begin
- Using this sheet is optional. ExcelPort will work even if this sheet is missing, as long as you have a sheet for Products.
- If this sheet is missing ExcelPort will not alter existing product designs. On the other hand, if this sheet exists and has no rows, all product designs (for products listed in the sheet Products) will be deleted!
- All columns must be present in the order specified below.
- Do not change/translate the names of the columns.
- Allowed names for this sheet: Design
Structure of the sheet
Here is a list of every column in the sheet Design.
To follow along, feel free to download an example file.
|Column Letter||Column Name||Extra Info||Allowed Values||Required|
|A||Product ID||The value here must correspond to column A from the Products sheet.||Integer number
|B||Stores||A valid name of a store. See Meta sheet, column J for allowed values.||Yes|
|C||Layout Override||A valid name of a layout. See Meta sheet, column S for allowed values.||No|